The Golden Circle day tour is a great opportunity to see some of the most famous spots in Iceland but you can also see other places on the way. Here are the places that you see:
* Nesjavellir area in summer only
* Volcano Hengill
* Lake Thingvallavatn
* National park Thingvellir – short sightseeing walk if you like
* Lyngdalsheidi plateau – having a cup of coffee at a cave cafe if you like (coffee not included in the price)
* Driving through Laugarvatn lake and village
* Geothermal area Geysir with geysers spouting hot water and steam – Strokkur being the most active geyser
* Golden waterfall Gullfoss
* Lunch at hothouse restaurant Fridheimar? Barn restaurant Efsti-Dalur or mushroom restaurant in Fludir?
* Passing town Selfoss
* Passing flower town Hveragerdi, break for coffee if time permits.
* Hellisheidi plateau on the way to Reykjavik
Secret Lagoon at ISK 3000 per person
Fontana Spa at ISK 4000 per person
Crater Kerid at ISk 400 per person